2013年4月14日星期日

Share my Spanish learning experience


I’d like to share my Spanish learning experience here with great delight. I start my self-learning way without any basics, but I can speak Spanish fluently after three month. Then how can I just pick up this language with rocket speed? The important thing is interest. Yeah, we all know that Spain is a fascinating and typical western country, a lot of things that draw your eyes. My great attention is on the sports, which means I learned it just because I want to watch their sports games more convenient. Yeah, you don’t have to be suspicious about my intention, not for starting a career, not for education just for fun, for sport. Then I think you may be very curious about my learning measures and habits since I can rocket Spanish, right? Here are some little skills for those people just like me. Spanish, French, Italian are all derived from Latin. Though the Latin-speaking Roman Empire died in the fifth century, something else had been boom within it that was to avail itself enormously of its prestige and tradition, and that was the Latin-speaking half of the Catholic Church. Spanish learning is totally different form English learning, because the later needs to study a lot of phonetics. While Spanish is very easy and scientific for you to learn, and in the beginning, the only one thing you have to do is just make sure you are skillful and knowledgeable about the pronunciation and the letters. This is the foundation works, you do a strong spadework on the basics then you can read all the Spanish articles or books without any barrier. This is just the first step.

The most difficult parts in Spanish learning are the grammar and mixed conjugation, so are French. Huge effort needs to be put on here. This is the secret of rocketing Spanish. A good memory will help you a lot when you try to keep all those rules and applications in your mind, if you don’t have a good one, never mind, spend more time, it really works. What’s more, application is the key weapon for you to check your learning works. Just search any chance that you can grasp to use the language. Try to watch a sports game without any translation, and figure out to what extent you can understand, find your shortcomings and fix them. Read the Spanish loudly then you can experience the grammar and rules and accumulate your vocabulary. The skills used for those learners without systematic study or any basics are very important, and they just help you not waste your time and energy. Just follow my step and try to gain this language within three month, some guidebooks are good helpers since the scientific and popular suggestions and be found.

When you can communicate with other Spanish learners then move forward to find a native speaker to practice your oral speaking. It is also another secret to Rocket Spanish. Okay, just create your own miracle!!

没有评论:

发表评论