2013年4月16日星期二

Spanish is quite used by many countries



I've been travelled all over the European countries and very lucky to find the Spanish is quite used by many countries. I owe my fluent Spanish to my boyfriend who is a pretty boy from Spain. Because of him I gained Spanish in a short period, you won't believe that I only spent less than three month then I can talk to him about anything. Rocket Spanish, right? The summer after high school when we first met, I thought I would be his girl. The only person that comes into my eyes is a tall, thin, and pretty clear boy with a broad smile in his face. What a pity, we can't communicate at that time, the only thing I can do is just saying hello to him then looked at him with the same smile. It's so hard for us to communicate with each other. We've been dating for several times that I said to myself I must learn Spanish. Just for our future. He is glad about my decision, and helped me with all his heart.


how to learn Spanish

We both are sports fans, when we sat on the sofa and watched a spots game, he translated it into a Spanish version. It's funny, and what's more, he started to send me Spanish short messages. I have to figure out the sweet and beautiful words by myself. Sometimes, he speak his mother language in a slow and clear way, if I can't understand, I just stare at him and make a guess. He is a warm and gentle boy, and very patient to me, always repeated his words again and again. After a few weeks, he brought me some Spanish short story books, which took me almost a whole month to read and understand it. The big change in my Spanish learning had happened but I didn't realize it. Rocket Spanish just happened, like a miracle. Two month later we decided to take a trip to Spain and visited his parents. I was so panic and worrying about the upcoming meet. The first thing might be the language barriers. I confessed my feelings to him and just said "don't be so nervous, you have created a miracle you know? Just because you have deep love for me, and you are willing to walk into my heart, my world, and you are even interested in my country, and I am deeply moved honey." At the time I didn't realized that we can communicate without any barriers. The day we arrived in Spain, I found myself was not as nervous and scared as I imagined. And I was not so strange about the surroundings. My boy just taught me a lot!! When we talk to some native speakers I found my Spanish was so good that someone just asked me, oh, are you a native?


Rocket Spanish


没有评论:

发表评论